Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on April 01, 2016, 04:36:01 pm

Title: How to make any photo look like an Ansel Adams
Post by: PeterAit on April 01, 2016, 04:36:01 pm
This is a hoot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YquFtGZk4-c

Title: Re: How to make any photo look like an Ansel Adams
Post by: RSL on April 01, 2016, 05:01:45 pm
Who would want to?
Title: Re: How to make any photo look like an Ansel Adams
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 01, 2016, 11:46:12 pm
Who would want to?
Ansel?
Title: Re: How to make any photo look like an Ansel Adams
Post by: Chairman Bill on April 02, 2016, 04:04:07 am
It's very well done. I'm wondering how many people actually tried it.
Title: Re: How to make any photo look like an Ansel Adams
Post by: GrahamBy on April 02, 2016, 02:41:07 pm
Not sure I have enough fingers...
Title: Re: How to make any photo look like an Ansel Adams
Post by: Jim Pascoe on April 04, 2016, 08:36:56 am
When I first got serious about photography about 30 years ago Ansel was my hero!  I read his books and did my best to produce pictures in that style - albeit I did not get to go to Yosemite - Wales was my local 'mountain area'.

Now I can see that all i need is a few simple clicks in Photoshop..... amazing progress.