Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on April 01, 2016, 08:07:38 am
-
! or ?
-
I like this very much...the distant legs are a wonderful foil and needed for balance and context.
Peter
-
I like this very much...the distant legs are a wonderful foil and needed for balance and context.
Peter
Peter said it! It's got everything it needs and not a bit more.
Eric
-
You know how to frame 'em, Robert. Good shooting.
-
You know how to frame 'em, Robert. Good shooting.
You mean crop them? ;)
-
Oh my. . . You wouldn't actually crop would you? And here I thought you really knew how to frame 'em.
-
If you cropped about 10% off the top and about 50% off the right side, you'd have a much simpler composition. :D
But, as Richard Nixon allegedly once said, "But it would be wrong!" ;)