Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jose Viegas on April 01, 2016, 05:35:23 am

Title: Warm light of a cold sunset
Post by: Jose Viegas on April 01, 2016, 05:35:23 am
In Alentejo, Portugal.

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1578/26140899876_6f32ae38de_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Warm light of a cold sunset
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 05, 2016, 02:54:34 pm
I like this. I must have missed it when it was posted.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Warm light of a cold sunset
Post by: Jose Viegas on April 05, 2016, 04:07:35 pm
Thank you Jeremy!
Title: Re: Warm light of a cold sunset
Post by: francois on April 06, 2016, 08:07:40 am
I like it too (and I missed it too). The wall on the left and the shadow on the lit wall are really well seen!
Title: Re: Warm light of a cold sunset
Post by: stamper on April 06, 2016, 08:14:18 am
Simple and effective!