Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on March 31, 2016, 03:37:15 am

Title: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 31, 2016, 03:37:15 am
Temple at Tivrem (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/03/30/temple-at-tivrem/)

Title: Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 31, 2016, 04:22:41 am
Nice duo. The lush greens are wonderful.
Title: Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 31, 2016, 04:35:18 am
I Like the first, but I have mixed results with the 2nd one.

A bit busy with 2 (3) main sujects, the temple, the trees (and rice field).

Perhaps a different cropping could work better.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 31, 2016, 09:34:25 am
Nice duo. The lush greens are wonderful.
+1.
Title: Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 31, 2016, 11:37:27 am
Thank you, Paulo, Thierry and Eric.

Thierry - the second image right away says to me "Goa." (Probably because I'm from there.)
Title: Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: Arlen on March 31, 2016, 03:34:37 pm
My favorite part of the second one is the field. I love the way the greens transition in tone and hue from front to back.
Title: Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 01, 2016, 12:50:04 am
My favorite part of the second one is the field. I love the way the greens transition in tone and hue from front to back.

Thanks, Arlen. The transition you observed was on account of the low sun filtering through thin clouds and illuminating the far side.
Title: Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: thierrylegros396 on April 01, 2016, 03:23:18 am
Thank you, Paulo, Thierry and Eric.

Thierry - the second image right away says to me "Goa." (Probably because I'm from there.)

Yes, some of my photos are also more personal and need to have knowledge of my region to be well understood.

Thierry
Title: Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 01, 2016, 01:12:02 pm
Thierry - the second image right away says to me "Goa." (Probably because I'm from there.)

It says the same to me, but sadly only because I've seen so many of your photographs of Goa. One day...

Jeremy