Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Brent McCombs on March 29, 2016, 11:25:00 am

Title: IQ180 Phase/Mamiya mount FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on March 29, 2016, 11:25:00 am
IQ180 - FOR SALE
Asking $14,799US
Possible hand delivery -I have gobs of Air Miles that expire at the end of the year (the only cost is the taxes, not the ticket), so if it would help you to have me fly it in, we can discuss that.

Time  still remaining on Up-Time Warranty so full buyer protection from Phase One (ends July 16)
Back has been almost exclusively a studio-bound device since I got it (I think I have had it out of the studio twice in 3 years).

Includes 4 batteries (possibly a couple more)

Reason for selling: I've moved to do more long-exposure stuff with my Nikon, but want to do it with the Phase, so if I can sell this, I will move to an older, but more capable of doing 30min exposures, P45. I can't afford to have two digital backs in the studio.

Purchased originally from Kevin Raber on PODAS Ireland (well, technically Murray of PhaseOne USA sold it to me, but Kevin hooked me with the digital awesomeness of 80mp).

Back is in perfect condition (in fact it still has the transparent protection on the LCD, and was fully inspected and had all upgrades installed by Phase One USA about a year ago at a workshop they attended at our studio.

I have been shooting it on the Phase One camera and on the Mamiya RZ645proIId

If you're shooting on a Phase Camera, I also have several lenses for sale, and would happily package a great deal together with the back.

Contact me here or at [email protected]
Title: Re: IQ180 FS
Post by: Brent McCombs on April 15, 2016, 01:49:17 pm
BUMP - for new lower price & offer of delivery bonus
Title: Re: IQ180 FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on April 16, 2016, 11:38:23 am
Bump for 2nd price drop
Title: Re: IQ180 FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on April 17, 2016, 05:36:28 pm
Bumpity Bump for new price drop
Title: Re: IQ180 FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on April 22, 2016, 11:29:09 pm
Still available.
Title: Re: IQ180 FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: MrDenPhoto on April 25, 2016, 09:07:57 pm
Still available.

I'm using a RZ67 too, but not digital.
What do you think about the IQ180 + RZ ? Optically?
And you prefer to use a P45, than an IQ180? Except for the exposure, i don't understand?!
Title: Re: IQ180 FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on April 26, 2016, 09:23:46 am
Bump for reduced price
Title: Re: IQ180 Phase/Mamiya mount FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on April 26, 2016, 11:19:36 pm
Bump for price drop.
Title: Re: IQ180 Phase/Mamiya mount FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on April 28, 2016, 10:11:52 am
bump
Title: Re: IQ180 Phase/Mamiya mount FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on May 05, 2016, 08:17:31 pm
BUMP FOR PRICE DROP
Title: Re: IQ180 Phase/Mamiya mount FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on May 10, 2016, 01:09:23 pm
BUMP
Title: Re: IQ180 Phase/Mamiya mount FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on May 19, 2016, 10:07:10 pm
Another bump. Hand delivery 2nd or 3rd week of June if buy now.
Title: Re: IQ180 Phase/Mamiya mount FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on June 07, 2016, 12:46:47 pm
BUMP
Title: Re: IQ180 Phase/Mamiya mount FS - with possible hand delivery
Post by: Brent McCombs on September 21, 2016, 09:16:59 am
Bump for $2k price drop!