Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: PeterAit on March 29, 2016, 10:50:11 am
-
I am having some issues with Perfect Resize 9. Has anyone else experienced these or know anything about them?
- Often when I click a text box, say to set the image width, the text in the box becomes highlighted but I cannot change it – pressing a number key does nothing. Other times it works as it should
- The program is sometimes extremely slow. For example, if I change the gallery wrap width it sometimes takes up to 5 seconds for the change to be reflected in the preview
- The program sometimes causes artifacts at the border between the image and the gallery wrap border.
-
OSX or Windows?
-
Funny, this did happen the other day in PR9 with the size box - couldn't change the value or the measure, nothing - thought the program had frozen. I somehow closed it - maybe a force-quit. So far it's a one-off and hasn't recurred. I'm in Mac OS 10.11. Write OnOne - they are usually happy to help, though of course they will advise you upgrade to PR10.