Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Lust4Life on March 28, 2016, 02:16:22 pm

Title: KATA 205 Camera Hiker Backpack
Post by: Lust4Life on March 28, 2016, 02:16:22 pm
I have unfortunately used this camera backpack very few times.  It's extremely well rated getting 5 stars at B&H.
Just moved into an apartment and have no room to store.

Condition is like new!
I'm located in Chapel Hill, NC.

Ideal is pickup but I will ship at buyers expense - what it cost me to get it to you via the method you prescribe is what it will cost you.

This is a camera pack that is now discontinued and was quite expensive when available.

If interested, contact me quickly as I will put it on eBay if it does not move here by the this coming Saturday, April 5.

[email protected] get your email to me quickest.

Send me an email if you wish to see pictures of it.
Thanks for looking,
Jack


Asking $150.00.
Title: Re: KATA 205 Camera Hiker Backpack
Post by: Lust4Life on April 02, 2016, 09:36:59 am
As promised, now on eBay for auction.

Jack