Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: leeonmaui on March 27, 2016, 04:16:29 pm

Title: Hawaii
Post by: leeonmaui on March 27, 2016, 04:16:29 pm
Aloha,
Of course Hawaii is the best, It Rains Rainbows!
Title: Re: Hawaii
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 27, 2016, 04:28:28 pm
... It Rains Rainbows!

And blue ink?  ;)
Title: Re: Hawaii
Post by: Jens Peermann on March 27, 2016, 09:33:00 pm
I don't think I've ever seen water that blue. Holy Hula!
Title: Re: Hawaii
Post by: leeonmaui on March 28, 2016, 05:26:51 am
Aloha Slobodan,

Yeah I borrowed the "blue ink" from your "Wrigley Tower" shot, let me know if you need it back, i have plenty of Blue out here...
Title: Re: Hawaii
Post by: polaris-14 on March 28, 2016, 11:54:12 am
Hawaii is very pretty! Nice catch on the rainbow! My favorite in the series is "Hawaii_Oahu_ComingAshore.jpg" I like the abstraction in that image.
Title: Re: Hawaii
Post by: James Clark on March 28, 2016, 11:56:57 am
Thanks for sharing, Lee.  I try and get out to the south Pacific at least once a year to shoot and spend some vacation time with my wife.  We just got back from the Oahu north shore - not my favorite destination (but by far my favorite on Oahu), but there's something wild and wonderful about it nevertheless :)