Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: shybuck on March 27, 2016, 03:26:16 pm

Title: dreaded head strike ipf6100
Post by: shybuck on March 27, 2016, 03:26:16 pm
I've changed my canvas from Frederick vivid 777  to lexjet sommerset select due to quality control issues and recommendation from bill t.. It is a bit thicker but nothing this printer should not be able to handle.
I'm getting  parallel marks  2.5" along the right side each time I print the same image. It shows up in a graduated background from light to dark. I've set vaccum to high and the head height to high with no change. I've looked inside the printer fooling a bit with pushing paper back and forth along the area where the marks show up. Any advice from a generous forum member would be appreciated.....thanks in advance....