Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on March 27, 2016, 02:49:06 pm
-
A study of an old International Harvester truck in a junk yard near here. You see a lot of HDR type images in the galleries here; these are not, but I was trying for a certain similar "edginess" although with a bit more subtlety.
-
... I was trying for a certain similar "edginess" although with a bit more subtlety.
Subtle edginess!? An oxymoron? Or is it easier to be edgier with the other woman? ;)
-
Subtle edginess!? An oxymoron? Or is it easier to be edgier with the other woman? ;)
Very funny! Hadn't thought of the oxymoronic juxtaposition ;) And, in answer to your last question, why yes, I suppose it would be! ;D
-
Speaking of classic cars and "other" women:
-
So true