Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: BobDavid on March 27, 2016, 12:02:30 pm

Title: Need advice--filter system for 7-14
Post by: BobDavid on March 27, 2016, 12:02:30 pm
I'd like to use a 3-stop graduated ND filter with a solid ND filter on the Oly 7-14 f/2.8 pro lens. What exactly is needed to attach a filter holder to the lens that is able to accommodate two filters--no light leaks or vignetting.
Title: Re: Need advice--filter system for 7-14
Post by: degrub on March 27, 2016, 10:27:57 pm
Looks like this person has a way
https://agbr.smugmug.com/Travel/Norway/Lofoten-16/i-nG5Zcgv

Frank
Title: Re: Need advice--filter system for 7-14
Post by: TonyVentourisPhotography on March 28, 2016, 05:32:57 pm
I've seen this online...

http://www.shapeways.com/product/F4H2V4P6X/adapter-for-m-zuiko-7-14mm-lee-filter-holder-kit

I am in no way tied to this...and I cannot vouch for it.  I have not used it. It seems like a viable solution though. I rarely shoot that wide.  If I do, its fisheye.  And again if I do end up at the focal length, I am hand holding the filter. 

Title: Re: Need advice--filter system for 7-14
Post by: BobDavid on March 30, 2016, 02:16:45 am
Seems like the Lee system in combination with the 3D printed adapter is the way to go.