Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: kevs on March 27, 2016, 01:08:34 am

Title: Lightroom CC wont download
Post by: kevs on March 27, 2016, 01:08:34 am
I finally got on board CC for photography.
No problem downloading PS and Bridge, but Light room wont download. I've tried zillion times in 2 browsers. It's says "LR is downloading" but then nothing transpires. I tried chat but nobody comes to the chat. I'm loathe to have to call them up, as it's 3rd world basket case customer service. Any ideas? Thanks.
Title: Re: Lightroom CC wont download
Post by: mlewis on March 27, 2016, 03:15:53 am
With CC applications you don't download them via a web browser. You download and install a Adfobe CC application which manages all the CC software you have. Open that, login to your Adobe account, go to the apps list and download Lightroom from there. You also use this app for updating your CC apps.
Title: Re: Lightroom CC wont download
Post by: kevs on March 27, 2016, 03:35:29 pm
Thanks, I have successfully downloaded PS CC.

I'm logged in and I see LR, it says download, then box comes up and says, use CC manager or something like that to dowload or choose another app or something else. I go with default and its says LR is now downloading. But nothing ever comes to the desktop as PS did.