Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on March 26, 2016, 02:40:42 am

Title: March 25, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on March 26, 2016, 02:40:42 am
Fire
Title: Re: March 25, 2016
Post by: francois on March 26, 2016, 06:23:10 am
Rhapsody in blue and pink… simple lines and in the end a lovely image!
Title: Re: March 25, 2016
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 26, 2016, 08:14:40 am
Rhapsody in blue and pink… simple lines and in the end a lovely image!
+1.

Bob consistently makes so much with so little.
Title: Re: March 25, 2016
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 26, 2016, 12:51:17 pm
This is beautiful.
Title: Re: March 25, 2016
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 26, 2016, 01:47:18 pm
Most times, simple is best. This is such a time.
Title: Re: March 25, 2016
Post by: Arlen on March 26, 2016, 02:21:39 pm
+1.

Bob consistently makes so much with so little.

Perfectly said. "Makes so much with so little"--I think that could be his catch phrase.
Title: Re: March 25, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on March 26, 2016, 06:27:07 pm
I am flattered by your positive feedback, thank you.

I am mulling over the idea of trying to get a Kickstarter grant to fund a book. If I had my druthers, I would like to print a limited edition of 50 books. Each book would have 25 pages/pictures--each page printed using a high-end Epson and Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta paper. And then the book would be bound by a custom bookbinder. 

Down to earth now, I think this is a bit of a pie-in-the-sky idea.
Title: Re: March 25, 2016
Post by: philaitman on March 27, 2016, 06:43:09 am
beautiful. Simple minimal and subtle muted but natural colours. I really like what you're producing :)