Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on March 25, 2016, 08:28:08 pm

Title: The Offering
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 25, 2016, 08:28:08 pm
I've been away for awhile...broken hand and a few other ailments associated with getting to be a legitimate old fart but it is nice to be back...and yes, I am still shooting birds.
Title: Re: The Offering
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 25, 2016, 08:47:17 pm
Sorry about the hand and other ailments.

Welcome back!

Very nice little bird.

-Eric
Title: Re: The Offering
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 25, 2016, 09:17:06 pm
Thanks, Eric
Title: Re: The Offering
Post by: RMW on March 25, 2016, 10:50:47 pm
Chris,
Very well done. The gracefulness is really something.
We see a lot of these here in LA, but never with this chance to study them closely.
Thanks.
Richard
PS- I too hope your hand is feeling good.
Title: Re: The Offering
Post by: Jens Peermann on March 27, 2016, 10:14:52 pm
Very nice to see this one in action, not just posing. Well done.