Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Dan_Honemann on May 14, 2006, 07:03:25 pm

Title: "Being an Artist in Business"
Post by: Dan_Honemann on May 14, 2006, 07:03:25 pm
Wonderful essay, Alain.  Insightful, inspirational and highly readable... I very much enjoyed your personal take on the subject and have found renewed inspiration to continue doing what I love in spite of the odds.  

Thank you.

Dan
Title: "Being an Artist in Business"
Post by: alainbriot on May 14, 2006, 08:01:30 pm
Quote
Wonderful essay, Alain.  Insightful, inspirational and highly readable... I very much enjoyed your personal take on the subject and have found renewed inspiration to continue doing what I love in spite of the odds. 

Thank you.

Dan
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=65461\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Great.  You are welcome.  Stay tuned for the two other parts of this essay.  I am working on part 2 currently.  Also take a look at the Briot Speaks audio CD on my site if you are interested in learning more about my journey as a fine art photographer and artist.  The audio CD has over 4 hours of conversation between Natalie and I on the subject of Being Artists in Business.  It contains information that I did not include in my essay, otherwise the essay would have been too long.

Best regards,

Alain