Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Dinarius on March 22, 2016, 12:21:52 pm

Title: Phocus 2.9.2 - Corrupt(?) Multi-Shot file?
Post by: Dinarius on March 22, 2016, 12:21:52 pm
I have one file from a series all shot at the same time and in the same folder that is exporting as solid black.

It is viewing perfectly in Phocus' preview, and I can make any edits I like to it there.

But, when I export it - either dropping on the Desktop, or opening it in Photoshop CS5 - it shows up as solid black. There is nothing there.

Any ideas how I might rescue it, or do I have to reshoot?

Thanks.

D.
Title: Re: Phocus 2.9.2 - Corrupt(?) Multi-Shot file?
Post by: NickT on March 22, 2016, 03:46:10 pm
First off zoom in to 100% in Phocus to make sure you are looking at the actual file not just the embedded preview.
Title: Re: Phocus 2.9.2 - Corrupt(?) Multi-Shot file?
Post by: Dinarius on March 24, 2016, 02:56:29 am
Nick, you're rigth. At 100% I just see black.

So, I guess that's a dud capture?

Thanks.

D.