Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: evscherba on March 21, 2016, 08:50:04 pm

Title: SOLD: Schneider 55mm f/2.8 LS D Mamiya Phase One - $1299
Post by: evscherba on March 21, 2016, 08:50:04 pm
SOLD

I'm selling my Schneider 55mm f/2.8 LS D lens for all Phase One/Mamiya bodies. The lens is in excellent condition. Glass free from any marks, scratches, haze or fungus. Comes with caps and Rodenstock HR Dgital UV filter. No hood, no box.

My asking price is $1299 plus shipping. Paypal fees on me. The lens located in Russia but I can ship worldwide.
See images below, I can send any additional pics on request. I have 100% feedback on FredMiranda. Please feel free to contact with me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Evgeny
Title: Re: FS: Schneider 55mm f/2.8 LS D Mamiya Phase One
Post by: evscherba on May 10, 2017, 11:59:13 am
Bump!
Title: Re: FS: Schneider 55mm f/2.8 LS D Mamiya Phase One - $1299
Post by: evscherba on May 18, 2017, 07:55:50 am
Reduced to $1299 plus shipping.