Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on March 21, 2016, 06:39:35 pm

Title: Tea Room
Post by: RSL on March 21, 2016, 06:39:35 pm
.
Title: Re: Tea Shop
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 21, 2016, 08:14:11 pm
Now that's more like the Russ we know and love!

-Eric
Title: Re: Tea Shop
Post by: seamus finn on March 22, 2016, 05:12:48 pm

Sweet!
Title: Re: Tea Shop
Post by: RSL on March 22, 2016, 05:34:19 pm
Actually I should have titled it "Tea Room," because that's what they claim to be.
Title: Re: Tea Shop
Post by: Rob C on March 22, 2016, 06:14:58 pm
Hey, everybody is going Leiter! What have I done, bringing him back?

Love the red car, too. What is it?

Rob C
Title: Re: Tea Shop
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 22, 2016, 06:21:54 pm
Now that's more like the Russ we know and love!

The guy in the window!? No way!
Title: Re: Tea Shop
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 22, 2016, 11:53:26 pm
The guy in the window!? No way!
No. I meant the photo is more like what we expect from Russ.
I immediately recognized that the guy in the window was you, Slobodan.   ;D
Title: Re: Tea Shop
Post by: RSL on March 23, 2016, 09:33:25 am
Love the red car, too. What is it?
Rob C

Tried to check it out, Rob, but it's just too distorted. I like that car too.
Title: Re: Tea Room
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 23, 2016, 12:14:34 pm
... Love the red car, too. What is it?

Dodge Charger. The fastest car to get you out of Dodge:
Title: Re: Tea Room
Post by: RSL on March 23, 2016, 12:35:14 pm
Good eye, Slobodan. I think you hit it.
Title: Re: Tea Room
Post by: Rob C on March 23, 2016, 12:48:30 pm
Dodge Charger. The fastest car to get you out of Dodge:

I think you're right, Slobodan.

Nothing like the old ones, though... check out '69:

https://www.google.es/search?q=dodge+charger+69&biw=1254&bih=891&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid0oTgp9fLAhUHuxQKHYp2A3gQsAQIJQ#tbm=isch&q=dodge+charger+68



Title: Re: Tea Room
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 25, 2016, 11:33:22 pm
I had a 1966 Hemi Charger...hot little rocket. Nice shot.