Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on March 19, 2016, 01:58:07 pm

Title: Almost perfect triangle.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 19, 2016, 01:58:07 pm
Dull days for this W-E after a so good week  >:(

But these tree branches formed a so perfect triangle that I couldn't resist.

For those who followed my work, I shot these trees a few weeks ago, but with some snow and fog.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Almost perfect triangle.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 19, 2016, 09:18:59 pm
A fun shot.

You might want to climb up on the right-hand tree and do some more pruning to perfect the triangle.   ;)

-Eric
Title: Re: Almost perfect triangle.
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 20, 2016, 12:44:18 am
Well seen. IMO the light is a  bit dull, needs something a bit more dramatic.
Title: Re: Almost perfect triangle.
Post by: francois on March 20, 2016, 06:32:37 am
I like natural geometric shapes like those trees. Also, you may want to try a B&W conversion.
Title: Re: Almost perfect triangle.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 20, 2016, 06:51:53 am
A fun shot.

You might want to climb up on the right-hand tree and do some more pruning to perfect the triangle.   ;)

-Eric

Well seen. IMO the light is a  bit dull, needs something a bit more dramatic.

I like natural geometric shapes like those trees. Also, you may want to try a B&W conversion.

Yes to all your comments  ;)

Thanks.

Thierry

Title: Re: Almost perfect triangle.
Post by: Jens Peermann on March 22, 2016, 10:25:03 pm
I wonder what a mild crop from the bottom so the line that the trees sit on comes out of the corner of the image, maintaining the same 3:2 ration, would look like.
Title: Re: Almost perfect triangle.
Post by: sdwilsonsct on March 23, 2016, 02:13:38 am
Well seen, Thierry.