Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on March 18, 2016, 09:08:13 pm

Title: Street Corner Soak
Post by: petermfiore on March 18, 2016, 09:08:13 pm
Street Corner Soak...

Peter
Title: Re: Street Corner Soak
Post by: BobDavid on March 19, 2016, 12:26:37 am
Nice. I like the tonality, and there are a lot of interesting things going on.
Title: Re: Street Corner Soak
Post by: stamper on March 19, 2016, 04:59:27 am
Nice. I like the tonality, and there are a lot of interesting things going on.

Agreed! I don't do enough wet weather shooting and this is a timely reminder.
Title: Re: Street Corner Soak
Post by: RSL on March 19, 2016, 06:37:28 am
+1
Title: Re: Street Corner Soak
Post by: petermfiore on March 19, 2016, 07:34:49 am
Thanks all...an oversized umbrella is a wonderful place to hide.

Peter
Title: Re: Street Corner Soak
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 25, 2016, 11:55:40 pm
Yeah, like this one a lot.
Title: Re: Street Corner Soak
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 26, 2016, 08:19:08 am
Yeah, like this one a lot.
Me too.