Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: leeonmaui on March 18, 2016, 02:27:09 am
-
From Patagonia and Oahu
Pentax 645D 35mm FA gnd filters for the Patagonia
Pentax 645Z for the Oahu shoots using a 45-85mm FA and 400mm FA, CPL on both
-
Rich colours. Are you happy with the orange in the surf in #1?
-
Aloha,
Yes, its the sand being pulled up into the wave, thats about a 20-30 foot wave north of Waimea.
-
The 3rd is outstanding.
Thierry
-
Maybe it's my monitor? The first two have colors that just seem, well, off.
The third is perfect.
-
Maybe it's my monitor? The first two have colors that just seem, well, off.
The third is perfect.
+1: Color saturation appear surreal on the first two. Also, (and just a nit) while I very much like the composition on the first, I do not get a sense of size from the photo, i.e., the wave height is not clearly presented. That said, I envy your shooting in those locations.