Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Pro Business Discussion => Topic started by: kevs on March 17, 2016, 11:03:41 pm

Title: Behance: how to drag around projects, maddening
Post by: kevs on March 17, 2016, 11:03:41 pm
I googled this and they say you hit the hamburger symbol, but I've tried in two browsers and nothing happens when I click the hamburger (three lines) maddening. thanks!
Title: Re: Behance: how to drag around projects, maddening
Post by: Peter McLennan on March 17, 2016, 11:35:56 pm
I understand that Behance Prosite (at least)is not long for this world. Behance Prosite is transitioning to Portfolio and Behance is toast in June.

http://creativebeacon.com/adobe-portfolio-replacement-for-behance-prosite/

 
Title: Re: Behance: how to drag around projects, maddening
Post by: kevs on March 18, 2016, 12:23:46 pm
Thanks Pete, I don't even understand pro site vs what? I'm on Behance for many years. Anyway, I just subscribed to CC, so just wait this out, behance.com will be no more?
Title: Re: Behance: how to drag around projects, maddening
Post by: Peter McLennan on March 18, 2016, 09:41:00 pm
I suggest you try Portfolio.  It's not without issues, but the support from Adobe in my first-attempts case has been nearly instantaneous.
So far, there are limited layout options (templates) but I think this will change for the better.  It's very quick and easy to produce something acceptable, if not totally customizable.
Title: Re: Behance: how to drag around projects, maddening
Post by: kevs on March 18, 2016, 11:10:26 pm
Thanks what is portfolio? Will Behance become it anyway?
Title: Re: Behance: how to drag around projects, maddening
Post by: Hulyss on March 26, 2016, 05:49:24 am
Thanks what is portfolio? Will Behance become it anyway?

Behance is a very nice active platform. It is not going to die and there is no rumour about it. A lot of ppl use behance for artistic work exhibition.
Title: Re: Behance: how to drag around projects, maddening
Post by: Peter McLennan on March 26, 2016, 07:34:45 pm
Yah, I think I misunderstood what I read on the Portfolio site.  It said that Porfolio will replace Behance Prosite, not Behance. My apologies.
Title: Re: Behance: how to drag around projects, maddening
Post by: kevs on March 27, 2016, 12:57:43 am
Would be nice if someone could answer the original question then how to drag around project, still