Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Jens Peermann on March 16, 2016, 10:13:32 am

Title: White Shadow
Post by: Jens Peermann on March 16, 2016, 10:13:32 am
This lone tree cast a shadow that protected the snow from the sunlight, thus leaving a patch of "White Shadow" while everywhere else the snow has melted away.

a7II, 28/2 ZE @ f/4

(http://peermann.com/NSN/JPP-005785.C1_NSN.jpg)
Title: Re: White Shadow
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on March 16, 2016, 02:52:24 pm
 Well done, when I saw the title I was thinking of the old TV show about the BB coach in LA  :)
Title: Re: White Shadow
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 16, 2016, 10:27:48 pm
Well seen. Makes for a not common scene.
Title: Re: White Shadow
Post by: francois on March 17, 2016, 04:03:11 am
Good catch and perfectly executed. I wondered what would be in the title but it was immediately obvious.
Bravo!