Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on March 14, 2016, 11:51:32 pm

Title: The West
Post by: mseawell on March 14, 2016, 11:51:32 pm
Some things never seem to change. Whether political or physical, there is a timeless quality about world we live in. As I walked the Navajo Trail at Bryce, the monuments of this great place seemed so ageless and immutable. What have they seen? What have they witnessed? The old west.
Title: Re: The West
Post by: sdwilsonsct on March 15, 2016, 08:59:32 am
Good work on the shadows and sunlight, and even the sky came out nicely.
Title: Re: The West
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 15, 2016, 09:21:26 am
Good work on the shadows and sunlight, and even the sky came out nicely.
+1.
Title: Re: The West
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 15, 2016, 09:26:13 am
I prefer this one, really well done!

Have A Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: The West
Post by: Bob_B on March 15, 2016, 09:47:08 am
+1. Very dynamic processing and I especially enjoy the textures in the rocks. I can almost 'feel' the roughness.