Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Arlen on March 13, 2016, 09:02:30 pm

Title: Working Artist
Post by: Arlen on March 13, 2016, 09:02:30 pm
I rather liked this image of Benmont Tench, legendary keyboardist for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, shot during a performance by the band. Enough so that I decided to submit it here for C&C.

In light of a discussion going on in another thread, let me make clear that this photograph would not have been possible without the superb artists who put on the show, and I make no claim that the photo itself constitutes art. Just something whose arrangement of components, tones and colors possibly make it worth looking at, no?



(http://www.pbase.com/art1/image/162762823/original.jpg)
Title: Re: Working Artist
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 13, 2016, 09:29:19 pm
... Just something whose arrangement of components, tones and colors possibly make it worth looking at, no?

Very much so.
Title: Re: Working Artist
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 13, 2016, 11:36:38 pm
Very much so.
+1.
Title: Re: Working Artist
Post by: RSL on March 14, 2016, 08:12:58 am
+2