Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Figolux on March 13, 2016, 04:44:06 pm

Title: WTB Sinaron CMV Lenses etc.
Post by: Figolux on March 13, 2016, 04:44:06 pm
Hello

I am looking for an HR 4.0/32 CMV and 4.5/55 CMV. I would consider anything else in-between if these two aren't available.

I am also looking for a wide angle bellows with electrical lead. If possible, I would also like to buy a lead to plug in to the P3 back adapter plate so that I can connect it to a 12v battery supply. I believe that Sinar did make a something like this a long time ago ?

All to fit my P3 whilst on the beach :)

I am based in sunny Cornwall, UK.

Any advice about which lens people prefer for shooting hotel rooms and interiors on a P3 warmly welcomed. I would particularly like to hear of any trade-off or compromises when comparing angle of view versus distortion.

Thanks

Andy