Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: mcnash on March 12, 2016, 04:40:40 am
-
For sale is Creo/ Kodak IQsmart 3 Scanner (creo branded)
fully working
with Calibration target
Software on usb
Firewire and power cable
> ready to go, all you need is a Mac G5 to run
> all diagnostic report are perfect
> calibraded scanner, works like a charm
I have a box for a save transport and will pack the scanner securley ready for pick up,
the buyer has to pay/ organize the shipping.
price via bank transfer/ paypal + fees is 6500€
I`m happy to advice support, answer questions.
------
I`m willing to cash in the following items:
Nikon D800E (< 30k)
Nikon D750 (<30k)
Nikon DF black (<30k)
Zeiss ZF.2 15/2,8
Zeiss ZF.2 25/2
Nikon PC-E 24mm
Nikon PC-E 85mm
Schneider PC-TS 28mm
-
still for sale
I`m willing to trade for the following items:
Nikon D800E (< 30k)
Nikon D750 (<30k)
Zeiss ZF.2 15/2,8
Zeiss ZF.2 25/2
Nikon PC-E 24mm
Nikon PC-E 85mm
Schneider PC-TS 28mm
-
still for sale/ trade
-
open for reasonable prices
would trade:
Nikon 14-24
Zeiss ZF.2 15
Nikon PC-E 85
Nikon D800e
Nikon d750
-
up
-
down at 5900€
would trade in:
Nikon 14-24
Zeiss ZF.2 15
Nikon PC-E 85
Nikon D800e
Nikon d750
-
down at 5700€
would trade in: (+/-)
Nikon 14-24
Nikon PC-E 85
Nikon D810
Nikon D800e
Nikon d750
-
sold