Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Jens Peermann on March 11, 2016, 08:21:54 am

Title: Leaning Tree above the Canyon
Post by: Jens Peermann on March 11, 2016, 08:21:54 am
Taken near Sunset Point on a recent trip to Bryce Canyon NP. It shows that this Park is just stunningly beautiful, even - or perhaps especially - in areas that don't have hundreds and hundreds of spires and towers.

a7II, 35/2 Loxia @ f/11

(http://peermann.com/NSN/JPP-005780.C1_NSN.jpg)
Title: Re: Leaning Tree above the Canyon
Post by: polaris-14 on March 11, 2016, 12:28:24 pm
Very nice composition Jens. I think this is a very different take on the canyon and I really like it. Two points about the processing: It feels like there is a magenta tint to the image and I think the vignette on the right side is a little heavy handed.
Title: Re: Leaning Tree above the Canyon
Post by: stamper on March 12, 2016, 04:56:56 am
Very nice composition Jens. I think this is a very different take on the canyon and I really like it. Two points about the processing: It feels like there is a magenta tint to the image and I think the vignette on the right side is a little heavy handed.

I think this is fair comment. :)