Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: KBStudio on March 10, 2016, 05:01:29 pm
-
Scouting locations for an upcoming shoot. Sun tried to poke out from the clouds. Results were a diffused cross light. This is full color or lack thereof.
-
Scouting locations for an upcoming shoot. Sun tried to poke out from the closed. Results were a diffused cross light. This is full color or lack thereof.
A striking and beautiful image! May I suggest "disappearing" the two black specks?
-
Went back and forth on the two pine branches poking out. Kind of like the triangle they created with the other two. But unless view large they are a distraction. Here's a new version with a little help from PS or not.
-
Better. And nice. I love full color greyscale pictures.
-
Better. And nice. I love full color greyscale pictures.
+1
-
Excellent texture in the snow.