Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dsapkota on March 09, 2016, 03:57:12 am

Title: Want to Buy Canon 600/4 IS II OR 500/4 IS II
Post by: dsapkota on March 09, 2016, 03:57:12 am
The title says enough. Besides, I am located in The Netherlands/Europe. So, you should be ready to ship to The Netherlands.

I am paypal registered for the last 15 years since the birth of Paypal - have very good rating also at ebay. If I feel comfort and confident seeing your profile or so and if you prefer, I am willing to pay by bank transfer too.

Also, if you are willing to trade my Canon 600/4 IS, 500/4 IS, 400/2.8 IS, 300/2.8 IS, 1DX etc, am ok with that too though I am ready to pay full cash.


Website - www.nature-photography.biz

facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/NaturePhotographyByDhrubaKSapkota
Title: Re: Want to Buy Canon 600/4 IS II OR 500/4 IS II
Post by: NancyP on March 09, 2016, 12:11:48 pm
Nice photos on your website.
I only clicked on the post because I too have been considering a Big White lens purchase for what seems a zillion years. I am currently using a EF 400 f/5.6L no-IS on a 60D for my birds - and lifting dumbbells, because hand holding a Big White after having been accustomed to the very light "Toy White" will be more challenging.
Title: Re: Want to Buy Canon 600/4 IS II OR 500/4 IS II
Post by: Robert DeCandido PhD on March 12, 2016, 09:13:30 pm
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1410934/0?keyword=Canon,600mm#13396224