Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Arlen on March 08, 2016, 10:58:51 pm

Title: First and Last Light
Post by: Arlen on March 08, 2016, 10:58:51 pm
While in eastern Idaho, I was fortunate to witness the waxing and waning light from two heavenly bodies illuminating this scene.

Title: Re: First and Last Light
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 09, 2016, 04:09:53 am
Nicely done. If anything, I would like to see a bit more earth.
Title: Re: First and Last Light
Post by: brianrybolt on March 09, 2016, 05:46:28 am
Leave it alone dude - nicely seen and shot.

Brian
Title: Re: First and Last Light
Post by: polaris-14 on March 09, 2016, 05:27:08 pm
Beautiful. Very unique "perspective" so to speak. To nit, I think it needs a very slight CW rotation.
Title: Re: First and Last Light
Post by: Jens Peermann on March 11, 2016, 08:18:08 pm
I like this composition a lot. The lines in the sky being very similar to those on the ground.
Title: Re: First and Last Light
Post by: Peter McLennan on March 11, 2016, 10:21:01 pm
Nicely done. If anything, I would like to see a bit more earth.

Not if it means losing any of that lovely sky. ;D
Title: Re: First and Last Light
Post by: Arlen on March 11, 2016, 10:43:59 pm
Many thanks, folks, for all your thoughts.
Title: Re: First and Last Light
Post by: KBStudio on March 12, 2016, 10:47:20 am
Beautiful Arlen!