Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Stephen Girimont on March 08, 2016, 08:57:14 pm

Title: Roots
Post by: Stephen Girimont on March 08, 2016, 08:57:14 pm
High water from snow and rain eroded the banks along Goose Creek near my home, exposing the root systems of a lot of trees.

(http://theintimatelandscape.com/shared_images/Roots.jpg)
Title: Re: Roots
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 08, 2016, 09:39:43 pm
Nice!
Title: Re: Roots
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 09, 2016, 12:24:51 am
Very nice!
Title: Re: Roots
Post by: MattNQ on March 09, 2016, 03:21:18 am
I quite like this. Works well.
Title: Re: Roots
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 09, 2016, 03:44:40 am
I agree with the others. It's a good image and the B&W conversion has been very well done.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Roots
Post by: philaitman on March 09, 2016, 04:16:06 am
Very nice textures. I think the reflection is what holds the whole image together.
Title: Re: Roots
Post by: churly on March 09, 2016, 10:58:02 am
Yes.  Another very nice shot!
Chuck
Title: Re: Roots
Post by: stamper on March 09, 2016, 10:59:53 am
The praise is merited.