Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: MattBurt on March 08, 2016, 01:00:25 pm

Title: Is there a way to unfollow a thread?
Post by: MattBurt on March 08, 2016, 01:00:25 pm
I left a comment in a thread early on that has now turned into a long drawn argument and I wish I could make it disappear from the list of new replies to my posts. Is this possible? Other sites I have seen have a way to unfollow a thread but I can't find anything like that here. Hoping I'm just overlooking it.
Title: Re: Is there a way to unfollow a thread?
Post by: Arlen on March 08, 2016, 01:52:42 pm
Click the "Notify" button at the top right of the thread. There you can either enable notification, or cancel notification if it was previously enabled.
Title: Re: Is there a way to unfollow a thread?
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 08, 2016, 02:02:54 pm
The only way is to delete your comments from the thread.
Title: Re: Is there a way to unfollow a thread?
Post by: MattBurt on March 08, 2016, 05:12:27 pm
The only way is to delete your comments from the thread.

That did the trick. The argument had surely obscured my witty comment anyway. ;)