Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Stephen Girimont on March 07, 2016, 08:29:10 pm

Title: Haunting
Post by: Stephen Girimont on March 07, 2016, 08:29:10 pm
One of the creepiest images I've ever taken. A bit of intentional camera movement in a chaotic area of a wetlands near my home.

(http://theintimatelandscape.com/shared_images/Haunting.jpg)
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: luxborealis on March 07, 2016, 10:06:03 pm
Well seen and well executed!
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: BobDavid on March 07, 2016, 11:48:58 pm
+1  I'm not sure it's haunting. This could be rotated 180 degrees and still work. This would make a lovely print.
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 08, 2016, 12:10:29 am
Well seen and well executed!
+1.
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: drmike on March 08, 2016, 02:21:39 am
Very nice composition, colours and delicacy in the trees.
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: summernz on March 08, 2016, 04:16:09 am
Well taken. The image is very good - it made me stop and look and pause even longer to ask myself what it makes me feel -
haunting and melancholy - well done :)
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: stamper on March 08, 2016, 09:16:54 am
Very likeable.
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: francois on March 08, 2016, 10:53:40 am
Haunting and scary…
Well done!
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: philaitman on March 08, 2016, 10:57:36 am
I like this. It makes you think and sucks you into the image. It's well executed :)
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: seamus finn on March 08, 2016, 12:18:23 pm
Very well done - I like the cold tone. Cool.
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: brandtb on March 08, 2016, 01:08:57 pm
very nice
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: churly on March 08, 2016, 04:13:13 pm
Yes this is very nice!  As my personal tastes seems to be drifting away from pure landscape I welcome more of this kind of work on Lula.
Chuck
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: RSL on March 08, 2016, 04:21:19 pm
Very well done - I like the cold tone. Cool.
+1
Title: Re: Haunting
Post by: Stephen Girimont on March 08, 2016, 08:58:06 pm
Thanks everyone! Haven't printed it yet, but will soon.