Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pier64 on March 05, 2016, 04:23:41 am

Title: Quality photo book suppliers in Europe
Post by: pier64 on March 05, 2016, 04:23:41 am
Hi,

I would like to make some photo books of my images. There are so many providers which is difficult to choose. I would like to print a large format photobook on photographic paper. I am fussy about quality and colour fidelity. Does anyone has experience and can recommend a photobook printer based in Europe? I found plenty of information on US providers but would like to avoid import duties. Thanks

Regards

Pierpaolo
Title: Re: Quality photo book suppliers in Europe
Post by: JRSmit on March 05, 2016, 06:31:30 am
Hi pierpalo,

I do custom made photo books with fine art paper and classical binding.
Where in Europe do you live?
Title: Re: Quality photo book suppliers in Europe
Post by: pier64 on March 05, 2016, 03:26:41 pm
UK
Title: Re: Quality photo book suppliers in Europe
Post by: Nora_nor on March 15, 2016, 04:35:07 pm
Blurb in Europe is printed in Holland I think