Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: danielduarte on March 04, 2016, 07:37:42 pm

Title: FS: Chamonix 8x10 (Teak)
Post by: danielduarte on March 04, 2016, 07:37:42 pm
Hey folks... here's the rundown, my wife and I are buying a Ford Transit Connect and converting it to a small camper and traveling for 2 months this summer. The plan is to head north through Maine and into the great white north, then west across Canada and not sure after that. This means I need some cash for a downpayment. Too many cameras, too many formats, too many projects.

8x10 Chamonix, 6 weeks old. The latest model in teak, camera will come with a Sinar to Linhof adapter. Everything functions as it should considering its age, GG is mint, bellows tight.

I will cover shipping in the US.

Price: 2500 USD net to me.
Title: Re: FS: Chamonix 8x10 (Teak)
Post by: danielduarte01 on March 04, 2016, 07:42:21 pm
A few images of the camera.  Note, the 45 is not for sale.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: FS: Chamonix 8x10 (Teak)
Post by: danielduarte on March 05, 2016, 12:56:41 am
SOLD!