Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: torster on March 03, 2016, 05:21:42 pm

Title: Outsourced solvent printing on canvas
Post by: torster on March 03, 2016, 05:21:42 pm
Hey folks,

I'm looking to try out solvent printing on canvas. I have an Epson Z3200 44" aqueous printer for photo printing, but I've been looking at printing some of my solid 6- and 8-color illustration work using a solvent process.

At this time, I don't want to invest in a solvent printer myself. Are there any print services that will do a solid job printing works to canvas and shipping them?

I'm based in California.

Tor
http://www.500px.com/torster
Title: Re: Outsourced solvent printing on canvas
Post by: hugowolf on March 03, 2016, 07:45:01 pm
HP, maybe, but not an Epson Z3200. It doesn't exist.

Brian A
Title: Re: Outsourced solvent printing on canvas
Post by: Joe Towner on May 17, 2016, 11:14:48 am
I've been pretty impressed with the Roland Eco-Sol printers I have access to, though they're only CMYK.  Have you reached out to a dealer in your area about shops they sell to?

-Joe