Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Martin Wouterlood on February 29, 2016, 07:22:46 pm

Title: Want To Buy: PHASE ONE P65+ For Contax 645
Post by: Martin Wouterlood on February 29, 2016, 07:22:46 pm
Must be in excellent condition, private or dealer, both considered...I'm totally happy to continue with my Contax 645 setup, currently using a P30+ which is still like new, with a lot less than 1000 clicks, but am now looking at replacing it with the bigger P65+...

Please contact me if you are moving along from yours...I'll keep the 30 until then.
Thank you.
Title: Re: Want To Buy: PHASE ONE P65+ For Contax 645
Post by: ynp on March 01, 2016, 01:40:04 pm
Interested in your P3O+, please contact me with the details.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Want To Buy: PHASE ONE P65+ For Contax 645
Post by: Martin Wouterlood on March 03, 2016, 12:41:11 pm
OK there seems to be more interest in buying my P30+ than folks letting go of their P65+'s...I think I will hang on to the 30 until I get one
Title: Re: Want To Buy: PHASE ONE P65+ For Contax 645
Post by: zmxu on March 18, 2016, 07:26:28 am
Will you consider a LEAF Aptus II 10 with a Contax 645 adapter? It has 56 million pixals and is in excellent condition. Total exposure number is than 4000. Zhiming