Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: James Clark on February 29, 2016, 07:17:19 pm
-
The Portland Japanese Garden has some world-famous things it it (especially that tree), but it's a goldmine of intimate landscapes and amazing scenery. This is a small vignette from the back side of the park.
-
Wonderful image. Love the B&W. I had the opportunity to tour the garden last summer. What a magical place.
Chuck
-
Very fine image.
-
Fine and pleasant, it's a wonderful image!
-
Nice B&W.
-
The praise is merited.
-
Wonderful image. Love the B&W. I had the opportunity to tour the garden last summer. What a magical place.
Chuck
Isn't it beautiful? They've done amazing things there. It's truly one of the best urban gardens I've seen anywhere.
Thanks everyone for the comments on the image. The PNW is truly a photographic wonderland. On par, I think, with the desert Southwest in its own way.