Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Christoph B. on February 29, 2016, 11:28:54 am
-
Hello!
I hope it's okay if I just put a link to my ebay auction here, it might be interesting to a few people in the EU.
Sorry to everyone from overseas..
eBay - Auction for Wehman 8x10" Standard (http://www.ebay.at/itm/Wehman-8x10-excellent-condition-/331791112328?hash=item4d404a9888:i:331791112328)
-
And here's a link to my other auctions:
8x10 film holder: http://www.ebay.at/itm/331791156498?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.at/itm/331791153588?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
360mm Symmar-S MC http://www.ebay.at/itm/331792808366?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
240mm Schneider G-Claron http://www.ebay.at/itm/331791137520?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
-
a little bump - there's a lot of interest for the camera and the 360mm - but not bids yet! :)
I'm sorry I can't offer the camera to buyers from overseas, but the cost of shipping and the duty for importing the camera would be very high. That just wouldn't be feasible.
-
Did the camera sell? There are no duties to the US. I'd pay the shipping.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Yeah, sorry, the camera is sold - and of course there would be duties for importing the camera to the US. I wouldn't know why there wouldn't be ^^
edit: but the 360mm is still available if you need a lens! :)
-
Yeah, sorry, the camera is sold - and of course there would be duties for importing the camera to the US. I wouldn't know why there wouldn't be ^^
edit: but the 360mm is still available if you need a lens! :)
You Europeans and your taxes... God Bless the USA
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
You Europeans and your taxes... God Bless the USA
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? No tax in imported goods?
Wow. No wonder you can't afford universal health care ;D (just kidding)
-
Used still camera equipment does not have duty when imported to the USA. Don't ask me why - it's probably not worth it for customs to putz with a $300.00 to 1,000.00 lens. New still camera equipment has a tariff. Used video-specific camera equipment does have duty, probably because the video camera high end stuff is much more expensive than the still camera stuff, and more likely to be used for business.