Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: cyron123 on February 29, 2016, 03:41:54 am
-
Hi,
Now it is done:
Tho leaf credo backs are now compatible with the phase one XF body.
www.mamiyaleaf.com
-
Finally!
-
If any US based Leaf Credo owners would like to try an XF we are glad to arrange such testing.
-
Great news for phase and credo owners indeed. Just wish phase would lower their prices to make it more accessible.
-
Good news. Now to decide if I want to stick with V-mount or change my Credo to H or M...
-
Hi,
Wait a few months and see if there are some competition, like Hasselblad, Pentax or a version from Leaf.
Best regards
Erik
Great news for phase and credo owners indeed. Just wish phase would lower their prices to make it more accessible.
-
Maybe a ridiculouse question:
what do you think guys, is there any hope that some day older leaf back like Aptus II would also be suppoted by XF system?
-
So, question....
I recall seeing that the IQ3 series backs can mimic the display of the small top screen of the XF. Will the Credo have that capability as well?
I am referring to the attached photo of the menu on the top of the XF being displayed on the digital back as well, as in the second photo. Is that a strictly IQ3 series feature?
-
Hi,
Wait a few months and see if there are some competition, like Hasselblad, Pentax or a version from Leaf.
Best regards
Erik
Only competition will come only if Pentax will offer LS lenses for 645Z. Without descent lenses this system isn't in good shape. Don't know what's taking them so long.
-
I don't know if my infos are right but only the IQ3 series could display more infos on the XF camera because the IQ3 series have more contact pins to transfer this informations...
The IQ3 series has 2 pins more I think on the right site..
So, question....
I recall seeing that the IQ3 series backs can mimic the display of the small top screen of the XF. Will the Credo have that capability as well?
I am referring to the attached photo of the menu on the top of the XF being displayed on the digital back as well, as in the second photo. Is that a strictly IQ3 series feature?
-
Understandably being the most recently released Phase MFDB, the IQ3 should have the most capability with the XF camera body. But the two extra pins (I believe) are to facilitate power sharing between the MFDB and the XF.
ken
-
Oh. This could possible too
-
Any chance that a Hy6 mount Credo will work with XF?
-
The XF has only a mamiya/ phase one mount. Only credo with this mount are compatible of course.
No H, No V or something else mount is compatible..
-
Special: Credo 50 XF Kit at $19,995:
https://digitaltransitions.com/special-credo-50-xf-kit-19995/?utm_source=DT+Eblast+List+%282014+Overhaul%29&utm_campaign=4819b135d4-DT-WPPI-Mar&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c2781fb3f9-4819b135d4-160550193