Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sarrasani on February 28, 2016, 07:43:08 am

Title: Po river mouth (Italy) - Gorino Veneto scenes and little port
Post by: sarrasani on February 28, 2016, 07:43:08 am
A7r with Leitz-R and Contax-Zeiss lenses.  The ultra-wide images are taken with Voigtlander 12 mm.

Up to 4k resolution clicking on the images and then on the sizes icon (low-right rectangles, choose "original" or what you want)

Thank you much for attention and all the best,
Sandro

delta fiume Po (https://sandrobisotti.smugmug.com/Gorino-Veneto-delta-del-fiume/)
Title: Re: Po river mouth (Italy) - Gorino Veneto scenes and little port
Post by: JohnBrew on February 28, 2016, 09:14:34 am
Buon lavoro! Mi piace molto.
Title: Re: Po river mouth (Italy) - Gorino Veneto scenes and little port
Post by: sarrasani on February 28, 2016, 05:33:36 pm
Buon lavoro! Mi piace molto.

Thank you much and all the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Po river mouth (Italy) - Gorino Veneto scenes and little port
Post by: maddogmurph on February 28, 2016, 07:23:12 pm
I appreciated the posts straight on. The last photo, and the third from last. Some quality lenses it seems like, I'm amazed at how well they handled the dynamic range of the photo.  I'm imagining these weren't bracketed and blended?
Title: Re: Po river mouth (Italy) - Gorino Veneto scenes and little port
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 29, 2016, 03:58:37 am
Excellent series.
Title: Re: Po river mouth (Italy) - Gorino Veneto scenes and little port
Post by: sarrasani on February 29, 2016, 07:50:34 am
I appreciated the posts straight on. The last photo, and the third from last. Some quality lenses it seems like, I'm amazed at how well they handled the dynamic range of the photo.  I'm imagining these weren't bracketed and blended?

No bracketing, ever single shots.  And no zonal "painting" of exposition. Only a slight highlights and shadows detail recovering on RAW with
DXO....I prefer this RAW editor-converter because its good demosaicing and detail extraction, accepting its lackness of zonal controls.
Good dynamics and detail, and decent (not more than decent , here and generally in my images) colours.....
All the best and thank you much for attention and commenting,
Sandro
Title: Re: Po river mouth (Italy) - Gorino Veneto scenes and little port
Post by: sarrasani on February 29, 2016, 08:08:05 am
Excellent series.

Thank you Paulo.   Waiting for your next purposes.
Sandro