Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Hening Bettermann on February 26, 2016, 05:52:47 pm

Title: "Your attachment has failed security checks..."
Post by: Hening Bettermann on February 26, 2016, 05:52:47 pm
Is this a place to post messages about forum matters?
I tried to post and attach an image, but the post was stopped with this message:

"Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded. Please consult the forum administrator." ??
It's a 66 kB TIF containing a 70x135 px crop of the slanted edge target.
The thread is http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=107311.140.

Kind regards - Hening.
Title: Re: "Your attachment has failed security checks..."
Post by: Hening Bettermann on February 26, 2016, 07:44:02 pm
I get a notification e-mail telling me that a reply has been posted to this thread by Slobodan Blagojevic with the text "." ?? I don't see this reply here.