Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on February 26, 2016, 11:10:48 am
-
Here's a few more gorgeous hummingbirds that I hope you will enjoy.
All the best!
Glenn
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Crowned%20Woodnymph%20-%2013.jpg)
Crowned Woodnymph
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Glowing%20Puffleg%20-%2004.jpg)
Glowing Puffleg
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Great%20Sapphirewing%20-%2005.jpg)
Great Sapphirewing
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Green%20Violetear%20-%2004.jpg)
Green Violetear
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Rainbow-bearded%20Thornbill%20-%2006.jpg)
Rainbow-bearded Thornbill
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/White-bellied%20Woodstar%20-%2001.jpg)
White-bellied Woodstar
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Glowing%20Puffleg%20-%2001.jpg)
Glowing Puffleg
-
Enjoyed them all but my top two are the Rainbow-bearded Thornbill and the White-bellied Woodstar
-
Enjoyed them all but my top two are the Rainbow-bearded Thornbill and the White-bellied Woodstar
I'll have to agree, mainly because they are the most unusual shots.
Great stuff, as always.
-
They are all very nice.
For difficulty capturing in action, while keeping a beautiful form, it's the Crowned Woodnymph (1) and Great Sapphirewing (3).
For strait detail, I really like the Green Violetear (4).
But, again, wonderful across the board—all are splendid.
-
They are all very nice.
For difficulty capturing in action, while keeping a beautiful form, it's the Crowned Woodnymph (1) and Great Sapphirewing (3).
For strait detail, I really like the Green Violetear (4).
But, again, wonderful across the board—all are splendid.
+1
Thierry
-
Superb. The first one is very special.
-
Bravo, again and again!
-
Amazing.