Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Ab1homie on February 25, 2016, 09:26:04 pm

Title: New to the site and photography
Post by: Ab1homie on February 25, 2016, 09:26:04 pm
Hello I'm new here and new to photography and I'm interested in making large 60"+ canvas prints from copyright free artwork and would love some advice on any gear, books, software I should be looking into. Right now I'm looking at buying a 60" printer and I really appreciate any help you guys send my way. Thanks.
Title: Re: New to the site and photography
Post by: Mark D Segal on February 25, 2016, 10:22:19 pm
How much reading have you done of all the relevant material already on this site, and how much of the video instruction have you watched? Do some homework.
Title: Re: New to the site and photography
Post by: BobShaw on February 26, 2016, 04:19:08 am
Mark's advise is excellent. The first thing to learn about photography is that it is easy to spend an enormous amount of money on the wrong thing. Buy cheap, buy thrice.
I saw some great artwork on canvas 6" x 4" in a reject shop selling for $25.