Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: maddogmurph on February 24, 2016, 04:03:29 am

Title: Passion & Atonement
Post by: maddogmurph on February 24, 2016, 04:03:29 am
Preference? Comments?
Title: Re: Passion & Atonement
Post by: francois on February 24, 2016, 08:43:16 am
Both are fantastic but my preference goes to the last one - mostly because the fiery colors.
Title: Re: Passion & Atonement
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 25, 2016, 04:02:45 am
I completely agree with Francois.
Title: Re: Passion & Atonement
Post by: the_marshall_101 on February 27, 2016, 11:00:12 am
Lovely colours in the second; that's my preference.  Would say the lightness of the left side of the frame is drawing your eyes out of the photo a little, however.  Very nice shots though.
Title: Re: Passion & Atonement
Post by: sarrasani on February 28, 2016, 07:22:59 am
as usual very pleasurable. My fave is the first, but don't care.....I have a bad relationship with magentas tones.
All the best,
s.
Title: Re: Passion & Atonement
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 28, 2016, 01:10:41 pm
Both are fantastic, but I think I'd prefer the first on my wall.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Passion & Atonement
Post by: luxborealis on February 28, 2016, 01:53:32 pm
I somehow feel that both of these would benefit from higher mid-tone values as both appear dull, yet have the potential for being brilliant, particularly where the waves pick up some highlights.