Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jaramd on February 23, 2016, 01:55:29 pm
-
In the recent article "Capture One 9 Video Tutorial Update" , the accompanying photo shows a number of prints hanging on the wall behind Kevin. Does anyone know how the pictures are "framed" with the black strips on the top and bottom?
-
There is video on the front page which does a tour of the office and talks about the upcoming review of the Canon pro1000. There is some discussion there of the hanging system. From memory, the upper and lower pieces clamp the paper via magnets buried in the wood on either side.
-
http://gallerysystem.com/products/gallery-system-concept/
-
The frames are made by me. we will offer them for sale mid year through a new e-commerce section for Luminous-Landscape. I have a lot of interest in the frames and we will offer a number of new finishes other than just black. I am in Iceland now and have been busy with a lot of trail. If you are interested send me an email and I'll try wishing a week to send along pricing in case you want to order prior to the online store being opened. They are quite a great way to display prints without the costs of matting and framing. [email protected]
-
This was also previously discussed on an earlier thread and these two links were posted (cannot remember who pointed these out as I'm too lazy to look it up ;) )
http://posterhanger.com/
http://www.wearewellmade.com/shop/stiicks
It will be interesting to see the cost comparison of these vs those Kevin is developing.
-
http://www.wearewellmade.com/shop/stiicks
I liked the look of these, but I found them to be quite too expensive for what they are.
So i decided to build them on my own. It took me 2 or 3 hours and less than 40€ for a set of six 50cm (19") frames.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B77u1wFHazG_RFRuWEVwQWVxY2M
-
Do you find that the print edges curl inwards (or outwards I suppose) in the middle of the hanging?
-
http://www.wearewellmade.com/shop/stiicks
I liked the look of these, but I found them to be quite too expensive for what they are.
So i decided to build them on my own. It took me 2 or 3 hours and less than 40€ for a set of six 50cm (19") frames.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B77u1wFHazG_RFRuWEVwQWVxY2M
Not sure how to access your Google Drive account.
-
Do you find that the print edges curl inwards (or outwards I suppose) in the middle of the hanging?
The prints lay perfectly flat
(http://www.marcospinelli.com/forum/frames.jpg)
-
http://www.wearewellmade.com/shop/stiicks
I liked the look of these, but I found them to be quite too expensive for what they are.
So i decided to build them on my own. It took me 2 or 3 hours and less than 40€ for a set of six 50cm (19") frames.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B77u1wFHazG_RFRuWEVwQWVxY2M
I'd be interested in taking a look at your design if you still have it. It looks like the link is now dead to the Drive file. Cheers!