Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: bns on February 21, 2016, 10:29:07 am

Title: Last ice
Post by: bns on February 21, 2016, 10:29:07 am
Last ice in first light.
Thanks for looking.

cheers,
Boudewijn Swanenburg
Title: Re: Last ice
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 22, 2016, 04:09:38 am
Interesting textures and geometries.
Title: Re: Last ice
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 22, 2016, 07:54:44 am
Makes a very nice abstract.
Title: Re: Last ice
Post by: bns on February 22, 2016, 08:00:59 am
Thank you Eric. I could indeed have posted this in the abstract thread as well. Just shapes, tones and colors are becoming my favourites I guess.

cheers,
Boudewijn Swanenburg
Title: Re: Last ice
Post by: maddogmurph on February 23, 2016, 06:37:39 pm
Makes a very nice abstract.
+1
Title: Re: Last ice
Post by: NancyP on February 23, 2016, 09:47:33 pm
I like this abstract a lot. Congratulations.