Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: HSakols on February 19, 2016, 10:05:58 am

Title: Michael's TLR Film Camera
Post by: HSakols on February 19, 2016, 10:05:58 am
I noticed that Michael is playing with a Rolleiflex TLR film camera.  Will we ever see his work going back to film?  I'm curious because I've toyed with the idea of shooting some BW film in my Bronica SQa just to relearn what I knew in high school.  But the thought of spotting the film scans makes me think twice. 
Title: Re: Michael's TLR Film Camera
Post by: hsteeves on February 25, 2016, 07:25:13 pm
why spot them?  Just call the images 'pre-distressed'.  If printed, charge more.
Title: Re: Michael's TLR Film Camera
Post by: Riverman on February 25, 2016, 08:01:32 pm
I didn't know one could sell photographs.   :)  I was more interested in the old Twin Lens Reflex concept.  My first venture into medium format was using a Mamiya c220 loaded with Velvia 50.  The square was a whole new concept!  I'm referring to https://luminous-landscape.com/kevin-and-michaels-toy-shop-ii/

AKA hsakols