Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on February 19, 2016, 02:13:20 am

Title: February 18, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on February 19, 2016, 02:13:20 am
Smooth
Title: Re: February 18, 2016
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 19, 2016, 08:30:59 am
+++!!!
Title: Re: February 18, 2016
Post by: Bob_B on February 19, 2016, 09:17:10 am
Sublime. There are several photographers on LuLa who consistently produce outstanding work. You're one of them.
Title: Re: February 18, 2016
Post by: RSL on February 19, 2016, 09:24:24 am
Kind of reminds me of this: https://boisterouslife.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/blank-canvas.jpg
Title: Re: February 18, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on February 19, 2016, 10:58:34 am
Kind of reminds me of this: https://boisterouslife.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/blank-canvas.jpg

I "get" it. Back in art school days, minimalism was drilled into us.
Title: Re: February 18, 2016
Post by: RSL on February 19, 2016, 12:13:12 pm
You can't get much more minimal than that. I remember a "juried" art show in Colorado Springs in the sixties where I entered some stuff. The winner was three blank canvasses.
Title: Re: February 18, 2016
Post by: Arlen on February 19, 2016, 12:45:16 pm
Sublime. There are several photographers on LuLa who consistently produce outstanding work. You're one of them.

Indeed. It's gotten to the point that when I open a Bob David thread, I almost know before I see the image that I'm going to really like it.
Title: Re: February 18, 2016
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 19, 2016, 02:39:17 pm
Kind of reminds me of this: https://boisterouslife.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/blank-canvas.jpg
I was thinking more of Rothko paintings.
Title: Re: February 18, 2016
Post by: Rob C on February 19, 2016, 02:59:45 pm
I was thinking more of Rothko paintings.

+1

;-)

Rob C